INDUSTRIAL BIOMASS BOILERS
The LASIAN industrial range biomass boilers work with different types of solid fuels, such as pellets, almond shells, pomace and olive pits. For the use of other solid fuels, contact the LASIAN technical department.
LASIAN biomass boilers meet all performance and emission requirements in accordance with Directive 2009/125/EC on ecodesign requirements applicable to energy-related products (ErP).
Pellets are a fuel with ecological and financial benefits obtained by compacting sawdust, generally into a cylindrical shape of 2-3 cm. They are characterised mainly by their great heating value and low CO2 emissions,
• They are easy to store and transport.
• Provide great, constant heating value.
• Low CO2 emissions, helping to reduce greenhouse gases and acid rain.
• Cheaper than fossil fuels.
• Odour-free and not harmful to health.
• Encourage forest clearing; thus reducing the risk of fires.